Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Get To Know Your Fighters - Sabrina Kolbegger

For your edification we present to you "Get To Know Your Fighters" where you . . . get to know the fighters . . . from DUEL OF AGES. Because, as we all know, knowledge is power. As is the ability to kick ass



Sabrina Kolbeggar
Roles in DUEL OF AGES: Dancer (La Maupin), Make-up Girl (Egos and Idols)




How long have you been fighting. Uh . . . the fake kind of fighting?
About 4 months.

What got you interested in Stage Combat?
I took a class in my first year of theatre school and it was fun so I thought 'Why not?' I also think it's a very useful skill for any actor to have.

Tell us about a memorable fight moment you've had.
The first time I did a shoulder roll right. It seem like something so simple but it's really hard!

Favourite weapon (and why):
Quarterstaff because it's such a simple, yet versatile weapon.

Favourite Fight film/play:
The Matrix.

Favourite famous fighter:
Bruce Lee. Fists of Fury = awesome!

Role you wish you could have played:
In this show? I definitely wish I could do Siobhan's part in The One. I can dream...

Favourite drink that audience members should buy you after witnessing your awesome in Duel of Ages:
Whiskey sour, please and thank you!

Anything else you'd like to plug:
Nope, just Duel of Ages. Come and see it!

No comments: